NLMK Metalware considers it its duty to take care of the retired employees of the plant.
The long-service employees receive quarterly financial assistance, regularly participate in cultural and recreational activities. A council of long-service employees has been established.
The company annually holds sports events aimed at supporting health and promoting active lifestyles.
NLMK Metalware supports compulsory and further eduction and institutions focused on technical training. Sponsor assistance is directed at improving the methodological framework and equipping classrooms with modern facilities.
NLMK Metalware operates a targeted training programme. Employees of the plant also have the opportunity to upgrade their skills at the expense of the company.
NLMK Metalware offers its employees private health insurance schemes. Every year it offers opportunities for health recovery and visits to health-improvement camps for the employees’ children.
Regular sports classes are organized free of charge.
Social Responsibility: NLMK Metalware’s Strategic Objectives
Joined efforts of NLMK Metalware, its employees and communities are aimed at achieving the following strategic objectives:
- Create a favourable and predictable social and economic environment for its employees and local communities;
- Improve corporate governance frameworks for economic, environmental and social activities of NLMK Metalware;
- Comply with international and national environment protection standards. Focus on the best state-of-the-art technologies;
- Observe business ethics principles, resist corruption and terrorism;
- Develop new types of products to meet customer expectations;
- Create an environment for stronger performance of the NLMK Metalware employees;
- Ensuring sustainable improvement of the welfare and social safety of the Company's employees and safe workplace environments.