+7 (495) 134 44 45
NLMK Group's Sales service call-centre
Low-carbon wire is available in 1.2 to 6.0 mm diameters; it is also possible to produce >0.3 mm diameters.
Modern equipment enables rewinding the wire into small coils weighing from 50 to 100 kg, and also to perform calibration with the required properties in mind.
Types of produced wire:
- General purpose wire;
- Welding wire;
- Wire for concrete reinforcement;
- Wire for overhead communication lines;
- Wire for armouring electrical wires and conductor cables;
- Polygraphic wire;
- Barbed monobasic corrugated wire and others
More details on products.nlmk.comCatalog
Self-tapping screws are made of carbon steel of structural quality.
The maximum length of fasteners is 200 mm.
Types of produced self-tapping screws:
- Self-tapping screws for plasterboard;
- Self-tapping screws with pressure pads for metal sheet fastening;
- Self-tapping screws for wood;
- Furniture fasteners;
- Nail-screws and others.Catalog
Nails are made of low-carbon non-heat-treated general application steel wire.
Nails are produced with a 1.2 to 6 mm rod diameter. Nail lengths range from 25 to 200 mm.
Types of produced nails:
- Construction nails;
- Roofing nails;
- Composition nails;
- Finishing nails;
- Box nails;
- Moulding pins;
- Nails for asbestos board roofing;
Screw-shank nail/ring-shank nails, cartridge nails and others.Catalog