Young professionals at the Company enjoy:
- One of the highest salaries in the region;
- Lump-sum benefit payment when applying for a job right after graduation from vocational educational institutions;
- Compensated costs for rented accommodation;
- Health improvement and recreation;
- Sporting events;
- Summer camps for employees’ children;
- Partial compensation of kindergarten fees;
- Financial support to the ones who served or is going to serve in the armed forced of the Russian Federation, as well as for newly recruited orphans.
NLMK Metalware’s youth programmes are aimed at effective onboarding of graduates to the working conditions at the plant.
Employees combining work with training, get scholarships from the company; they can also conclude a contract for reimbursement of tuition fees, or get funding for postgraduate education.
For a quick onboarding process an on-the-job training is organized for young professionals under the leadership of experienced mentor, as well as theoretical training following a modular training programme in the Personnel Training Centre.
Talent pool for executive positions. An employee in the talent pool has an opportunity of professional and career growth. During the time in the talent pool an employee receives additional training aimed at professional development and retraining.
The Company assists its employees in obtaining education, training and retraining, including scholarship programs, target training of Corps of Engineers, postgraduate studies.